COVID-19 (coronavirus) FAQs and information
• The health and safety of colleagues and the wider community has always been our first priority. We have enhanced safety measures in place to safeguard teams, going above and beyond government guidelines to maximize protection.
• We have introduced a number of additional health-and-safety measures that go above and beyond the government guidelines. These include:
• 6ft or above social distancing respected throughout site
• Temperature-control checks on entry, using advanced thermal screening technology
• Staggered breaks, staggered entry and exit to site and a one-way system implemented to site
• Increased cleaning and disinfecting of equipment
• PPE, including masks, gloves and sanitizer
• For your safety, we’re providing contactless delivery during this time. Our driver will ring or knock on your door, place your order on the ground and step back. Instead of asking for a signature, we’ll make a note of your full name to ensure your order has been left in safe hands. Please note that YaraOnline will not be held responsible for any loss or damage that may occur once your order has been delivered in this way.
• In line with government guidelines, all our drivers will be wearing face masks and are regularly washing their hands and carrying hand sanitizers. We’re also continuing to monitor their health and well-being so they can continue completing deliveries to the highest possible standard. Our fleet of transport are disinfected daily and deep cleaned to maintain utmost cleanliness.
• Our shipping partners
• We are working with our shipping partners to ensure all appropriate health and hygiene standards are adhered to. They are both currently operating a contactless delivery system. Where a signature would usually be required or this has been requested by you, they will endeavour to take the recipient’s name as proof of delivery and follow socially distanced protocol. When a signature is waived by you or not possible, they will leave your parcel where you specified.
• You can shop without creating an account. However, if you register with us, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
• Review past purchases
• Add pieces you love or missed out on to your Wish List
• Save your address so you can shop even quicker in future
If you‘ve forgotten your password, request a link to reset it or follow the ‘Forgotten password’ instructions on the ‘Sign In’ page.
You can contact us through the numbers provided in each company’s contact us pages. Alternatively you can chat to us through our live chat support or write to us by filling out the form in the contact us page